Coming to Phoenix this June is Meltdown in the Desert, a social media marketing-focused event that will provide attendees with lasting knowledge on how to use social platforms to create successful businesses. This is the event’s second run in the Valley, and is an absolute must-attend for seasoned and beginning entrepreneurs alike. Meltdown in the Desert will be hosted by Galvanize, a tech-based learning and co-op workspace that just launched its new campus here in the Warehouse District of downtown Phoenix.
This event is unique as it combines social media with entrepreneurship and aims to help people launch their business ideas, improve their existing businesses, get inspired, and network with some on the industry’s most successful individuals. Meltdown in the Desert has a well-rounded audience made up of entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses and social media enthusiasts who are all eager to build upon their personal and business brands.
This social media marketing event will teach individuals specific tactics and strategies that will help them grow a social media following, create an interactive community, and turn ideas into revenue by utilizing social media as a platform.
Meltdown in the Desert will feature a panel of amazing keynote speakers such as Alex Brown, Sean Whalen, Ryan Michler, Dr. Karen Osburn, Joseph Anglim, Tommy Baker, Brandon James Duncan,John Quick, and Kolby Kay. The panel for this event has a social media reach north of 650 million people worldwide. They have worked with organizations that have generated north of $500 million combined.
In addition to the panel of speakers, Meltdown in the Desert will host a series of custom workshops so attendees can work through their questions step-by-step covering business, personal, and marketing needs.
There will be a wide variety of topics and workshops to engage in during this two-day occasion, such as:
- The top strategies on building a loyal social media following that converts to revenue
- The four pillars needed to build, launch, and scale any business idea
- How to build a tribe and why it matters
- The importance of a daily routine
- Mindset, relationships and the importance of balance
- How to build, scale and produce a world class podcast
- How to build an Amazon business from any idea
- Balancing your business and personal life as a business owner
- Top social media marketing tools and how to use them
- A candid discussion with industry leaders
- Last but not least . . . networking!
Meltdown in the Desert will offer a Podcast Lounge to attendees who have their own podcasts to do a live broadcast at the event. This is a great opportunity to interview the speakers and advertise the podcast to the public!
This is two-day event that will cover the weekend of June 24th-25th from 9 AM to 9 PM.
Meltdown in the Desert is a truly unique event that you won’t want to miss! Get your tickets here.